Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Settled In

Since my last post, we have purchased and moved into our new home! The whole process was eye opening and a great experience for us as a couple. We saw God move and provide in huge ways and I can't believe how much He blessed us in giving us the house we ended up with. It is more than we need or ever expected for our first house! Just goes to show that God wants to bless those He loves (all of us) as long as we are willing to listen for His voice and wait on His timing. We are grateful.

Also since my last post, we found out that our baby is a GIRL!!! Her name is Rilynn Elizabeth and she will be here sometime in August. Found out at my appointment yesterday that she may be due a bit earlier than we originally thought! We will see :) This was her at 20 weeks, about 10 weeks ago. She kicks, wiggles, and moves almost constantly, although I can't say that I mind! Jonathan was flabbergasted the first time he felt her kick and he now loves to watch my belly move when she gets going. We cannot wait to meet her!


My little brother graduated high school this past weekend and will be going to Mary Hardin Baylor in the fall. I can't say I'm pleased about him leaving, but I know it will be a great experience for him and I'm excited to see how God uses him! My silver lining is that he will only be two hours away and he says he will be home a lot…he better be! I love this kid more than anyone can know and I'm so proud of him! He is my best friend and I can't wait to see what the future holds. It's gunna be great! 


Those are the big things happening in my life right now. Change is always happening and it's what we make of it that determines if it's positive or negative. The most important thing to remember is that God is never caught off guard by the ups and downs in our life. He has been in our past, He is with us in our present, and He is already in our future. Our reaction to change is a testimony of our faith and our trust in God as the only thing that does not change. I can confidently say I am excited for whatever the future holds because I know that God is already there and preparing the way! 




1 comment:

  1. Miss you!!! Cant wait to see that little cute bundle of joy!! Keep posting, I like the updates!

    ReplyDelete